The Lord Of Myself

Twinkle, twinkle little star...!! Shoot for the stars, even if you miss those you'll reach the moon.

Friday, June 23, 2006

Cruel...Kewl...Cool...!!

I am not gonna complain about time this time...but,thats the sequence that has been followed after the term-2 started (Cruel to Cool). Time is indeed a resource, and I am enjoying it to the fullest now. We had an interesting 2-hour seminar by the famous Mumbai "Dabbawalas" on their Six-Sigma Supply Chain Mgmt. Infact, we had another session by KPMG head at the same time. I had to choose the former, despite wanting to attend the both!! I guess I'll get the video of the other. We are going to hear Mr. Tripathy, Yashraj Films on 'Marketing movies' tomorrow - it's gonna be fun.

These regular guest lectures are another source of learning at ISB - direct learnings from the real world practical gurus. These events and associations provide students with amazing networking opportunities. Association is the key!! I can't recollect exactly, but there is a saying that goes like - " Tell me who your five close friends are and I will tell you who you are and where you are going.." I guess I am digressing but I guess friendships can only happen between compatibles..!! (I am not referring gender, cultural, regional, or even other demographical similarities, but some sorta chemistry that must prevail before magic begins..!!)

Aurevoir - Satish.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home