The Lord Of Myself

Twinkle, twinkle little star...!! Shoot for the stars, even if you miss those you'll reach the moon.

Monday, June 19, 2006

Hibernation or what?

..Not exactly, but I am forcing myself outta it to write few things...

It's one thing to be told that Life will be intensive at ISB and a different thing to actually go thru it!! I never imagined that I'll be away from my blog for so long....It's an underestimation to say that it has been just hectic ---(hardly slept for three to four hours in last seventy two hours...!!) Last weekend never seemed like a weekend..!!

Nevertheless, it's so much fun interacting with three different groups and working on corporate strategies of top-notch firms such as Intel, Coca Cola etc.. This term is full of strategy courses - Marketing Strategy, Competitive Strategy, Decision Modeling & Optimization..!! But, I guess I need to be more organized and manage time so that I can take time to think and act..., rather than just keep acting..!!

On the top of these business courses, I am taking french lessons..,& I am enjoying those four hours as well...!!

Aurevoir...
Satish

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home