The Lord Of Myself

Twinkle, twinkle little star...!! Shoot for the stars, even if you miss those you'll reach the moon.

Sunday, May 21, 2006

Y do weekends END :(

..after two strenuous mid-term exams on friday, we had two long days to relax. Well, not exactly - but I chose to do so despite three heavy weekend assignments due tomorrow!! Stats exam was cool, but I've no clue what I wrote in the economics paper - well, I am assuming most of my batchmates had a similar experience, judging from their post-exam reactions!! Relative grading is sometimes boon in such situations!!

My weekend was cool - watched couple of DVDs, met few old friends in the city, picked up a fight with my recently married girl-friend and placated another unmarried friend of mine :), ate pizza, attended General Mgmt Club & Entrepreneurship club meetings, thought about career again, and slept like a...!! And, alas! tomorrow is monday.

I somewhere read about TGIF - Why do people thank God only on fridays -it's not God's idea to come up with a stupid idea of a Job starting on Monday and temporariy ending on friday...God makes every day and you should rejoice in it....Thank God for every day...TGIM, TGIT, TGIW,TGIT,TGIF,TGIS,TGIS...!!

Well, easier said than done..!!

tata..Satish

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home