The Lord Of Myself

Twinkle, twinkle little star...!! Shoot for the stars, even if you miss those you'll reach the moon.

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

my typical day..yesterday..!!

..in response to quite a few queries of how i've been at ISB, and why my ressonse rate to the emails has gone low..i am delineating my yesterday's schedule...(this is no way an excuse to be un-responsive ..i guess i can be more self-disciplined:)

07:00 AM: I don't know why i keep the alarm at 07:00 clock when my class is at 08:15 AM, and I always bang it at least twice before I drag myself outta bed at 08:00 AM...

08:00 AM: Got ready in 1759 nanoseconds, and rushed to Goel Dining hall for a sumptuous breakfast..it is usually a 7 - 8 min walk, and by the team i reach the corridor I realize i am left with only few minutes before the class starts two levels above...:(

08:15 AM: Gulp a glass of milk, grab a banana to eat in the elevator before i reach the class on time.

10:15 AM: After two hours heavy and exciting lecture in accounting, we get a break of half-hour before another battle begins. It is amazing to keep your eyelids separate in the class for more than few minutes..it is good to sleep on the bed than in the class- but, who said I am good?

10:30 AM: Get the tea from the vending machine, and prepare to be awake in the Marketing class - because, sometimes there could be cold calls...(you are randomly called to respond to a question - this didn't happen so far, but it might) Anyway, marketing class is always exciting with few funny videos shown in between..

12:40 PM: After the morning two classes, I realized I have lot to do before I catch up with what the professors are teaching..and owe to study smart after lunch...

12:45 PM: Rush for lunch to satiate the hunger of the mice in my tummy..eat well, and chat with friends about how tough assignments, case studies, quizes are .. over the lunch table for few seconds..and ofcourse, about the actress in Krish and how fortunate Emran is for half-hour..!!

01:30 PM: Slowly walk to the Quad in the hot sun, appreciating the air-conditioner in my Quad; Look at my tomorrow's schedule and cajole myself that I am smart and efficient enough to handle anything in the world, and that now I can hit the bed...

04:00 PM: After two hours deep sleep...washed my face with the newly purchased face wash and remind myself that my bangalore friendie is getting married tomorrow in Hyderabad..alas :(

04:30 PM: After few minutes of emotional reflection, I pre-read few text books with full concentration for about two hours with few intermittent phone calls...

06:30 PM: Go to Gym or Swimming pool wherever you find interesting people and spend next hour toning my already thin body..:)

07:30 PM: Relax in the shower and depart for dinner

08:30 PM: After light dinner, stuffed with chocolate ice-cream, Gujju food & russian salad, follow the crowd to LRC (library) and find a quiet place. (ofcourse, for reading)

11:00 PM: Get back to the quad after two hours uninterrupted study and go online, browsing the world for an hour.

12:00 AM: Grab my favorite book (any general non-fiction) and day dream about the characters in the novel at mid-night !!

01:00 AM: Do the best thing in the world - SLEEP - till the alarm rings again in the morning.

I think i've to do better than what I am currently doing to keep up with the tough schedule, and ofcourse, I am confident in doing so...it's just a matter of time and self-discipline....

I better start before the mid-term begins next week..ofcourse, now, Life is beautiful :)

tata...Satish.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home