The Lord Of Myself

Twinkle, twinkle little star...!! Shoot for the stars, even if you miss those you'll reach the moon.

Saturday, April 15, 2006

Music Starts...:)

...bit anxious...bit lazy..bit scary...bit moody..bit exciting - all these bits culminated into an inexpressible feeling today morning before I landed up at ISB today. I arrived at campus along with my parents and one of my friends...He was excited looking at the buildings, people, facilities etc, etc...(obviously, bcoz he isn't missing anyone and studying here for next one year :)) I am put up at the student village 3 (just near the lake !!)

I am amazed by the VIP treatment rendered to the students here.. (we don't even have to make our bed!!) I hope we aren't pampered so much that it becomes difficult when we leave ISB into the real world...:) Started slowly getting into the groove, and we have a pretty tight schedule tomorrow...., starting with Dean's address and an interesting orientation week upfront...

I had a terrific year last year, and left my firm on a very high note. I am hoping that magic repeats at ISB in even larger magnitude....:)

tata...Satish.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home