The Lord Of Myself

Twinkle, twinkle little star...!! Shoot for the stars, even if you miss those you'll reach the moon.

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Born 2 3Ls

As Gita says, living and dying are the two sides of the same coin called 'Soul'. A man transforms in each birth and travels thru a path that leads to his salvation in 'n' number of births ( the value of n depends on what you do in those births b/w life and death) - So, goes the philosophy - but, I believe I am 'Born to 3 L's - Live, Love, Lead..!!'

Live: My idea of living is to live according to your values, goals, and dreams - ALWAYS!! My values are a significant portion of 'me'. My Physicality - height, weight, age, coloring, sense of style - is the wrapped package. Rip the ribbons and paper away, and open the box to find the real person inside, the reality will not change regardless of the how the package is wrapped. That inner core is defined by both nature and nurture. Ofcourse, the main essence of living is sharing (as portrayed by the below post...(poem))

Love: Love is the most commonly misused term - there are lotta connotations, but the predominant one is equivalent to 'attraction & affection'. However, I believe Love has to be selfless if it is a genuine one - but such self-less love is rare.( Atleast, I haven't fallen in such a love as yet!!). If I ask my mom she tells me that one can have True Love only towards the LORD (a.k.a devotion) and all the other forms of love are selfish and false. I kinda tend to agree with her...

Lead: 'Leading' is my favorite verb, and according to me it means 'influencing' and 'enabling' people to perform to their peak potential. You don't have to be a designated leader to lead - you can always influence people by your thoughts, actions, and character. I believe self-mastery, self-discipline, and self-awareness are the true prerequisites to become a good leader.

I hope to live by these 3 Ls...!!

Tata...Satish.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home