The Lord Of Myself

Twinkle, twinkle little star...!! Shoot for the stars, even if you miss those you'll reach the moon.

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Antonym of Adulation..!!

Adulations are comforting and pleasurable, but condemnations and criticisms are good lessons (not all, but some genuine ones..) Lately, I've been receiving lotta compliments (99%) and few disapprovals (1%) from my close friends and acquiantances, and I am gonna concentrate on the rebukes here.

Liar: Yes, I do lie..!! But, most of them are beautiful, meaningless, and harmless lies. For instance, telling someone that he or she looks cool when i actually don't feel that way inside is a lie, and it is bad. There are no different degrees of bad - fairly bad, moderately bad, badly bad.... Bad is bad, and I will stop lying..:)

World's #1 Flirt: Nope, I don't agree on this. It is truly a false perception, based on observing few outward circumstances and undesired emotions.

Doesn't really care: Could be true because I think I am eternally task oriented and result-focussed, so everything else comes secondary. I will change in here as well and targetThe elusive work-life balance ..hope ISB teaches some lessons in this aspect as well...

Life is a continuous game, and we need to keep getting better at it......(no apologies, no bitching, no excuses)

BTW, Happy Ugadi...!! (Telugu New Year Day..:))

Tata..Satish.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home