The Lord Of Myself

Twinkle, twinkle little star...!! Shoot for the stars, even if you miss those you'll reach the moon.

Sunday, March 26, 2006

What's in a name??


Well, I'm not an ardent fan of 'Lord of Rings', but i guess i am a fan of myself.(no apologies!!) I've been contemplating to restart my blog with a new name to capture my ISB odyssey. :)

The following are the names I considered and thought of: DreamOdyssey, ACloudFlyer, DreamCatcher, UtopianAspirations, AMeasureofSelf, ALifeofMeaning, ConductBecoming..etc,etc..but the one I choose should really reflect me...Somethings like KingKong, Born2Fly sound too cool, but they aren't really me...!!

Unlike last time, I hope to write regularly because I believe writing forces you to re-think and re-imagine... especially when you are stuck and trying to catch up daylong...

Nothing more to write right now..I guess the whole 2007 batch is "Ready to Rock..!!", and can't await April 15.

Tata...Satish


P.S: One of my friends at a recent ISB meet jocularly enquired, why I use the signature 'Tata' because it sounds like you are talking or saying bye to kids...:).Well, everyone has an infant inside and ISBians are no exceptions...:)

2 Comments:

  • At 1:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Sati,

    Thats a good start to your new journey..!
    I wish you all the best and am sure that you will fulfill your dreams..!

    Take care..
    Valli

     
  • At 8:06 PM, Blogger Satish Udayagiri said…

    Thanks for the wishes and blesses & 'Ta ta' remarks...!!

    - Satish

     

Post a Comment

<< Home