The Lord Of Myself

Twinkle, twinkle little star...!! Shoot for the stars, even if you miss those you'll reach the moon.

Monday, April 10, 2006

GMAT Resources - I

I am writing this post in response to several of my friends' requests of
how I went out about preparing for the inevitable - GMAT!
As most of us are aware, GMAT is one of the important criteria for any top B-school
admission, and this is probably the only one which is under our direct control.
Hopefully, this post would address my friends' request comprehensively....&
I am honored to share my secrets for getting a good score :)

OG...OG..OG - if you've to do just one thing for preparing GMAT,
it has to be OG (Official Guide). You've to master it, primarily focussing
on your responses. If you answered right, figure out why the particular
answer is right and why the other answers are wrong;
and by the sametoken, put all you effort to find out the reason for your
mistakes for those which you answered incorrectly. The key is to master the
basics that are repetitvely tested in GMAT.

I also believe short- concentrated (2-3 months, 5-6 hrs a day) effort is
more effective than long- diversified effort (6 months, 1-2 hrs a day).
And ofcourse ubiquitous mantra for any preparation holds good for
GMAT preparation as well - Practice, Practice, and Practice.

Tata...Satish

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home