The Lord Of Myself

Twinkle, twinkle little star...!! Shoot for the stars, even if you miss those you'll reach the moon.

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Emotional Entanglement....

"Don't Cry because it is over - Smile, because it happened"

Easy to say - but, difficult to practice when you are missing something. Life happens to everyone, and such separations are common. Being aware of it is the first thing, and handling it is the second thing. Time heals everything!!

I am writing this senti and philosiphical stuff not because I intend to dwell in Himalayas, but because I am already missing my team :(

I have been lucky all along, meeting interesting and friendly people thru out my life. Most of them are in touch - though we are now physically separated by miles, countries, and continents..

I am sure the same continues...

Stuff Happens....Keep Going..:)

Tata...Satish.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home