The Lord Of Myself

Twinkle, twinkle little star...!! Shoot for the stars, even if you miss those you'll reach the moon.

Sunday, May 07, 2006

Stretching the limits...

..Weekends seem to be more hectic than weekdays at ISB!! I indulged in plethora of activities in last two days more than I could ever imagine - successfully completed Financial accounting quiz, attended couple of club meets, finished managerial economics assignment, solved an interesting marketing case, Read Kreps, Kotler, Attended two parties (one at ISB, one by my prior team @ Kbay :)), Gymming, Swimming, talked to several friends, watched an uncensored movie, 'The Silence of Lambs', and "A million Dollar Baby" (DVDs at ISB) - all these in just two days apart from enjoying 16 hours sleep..:)

Makes me think hard..that 24 hrs is not small amount of time. It reminds me of an old saying as well - "Time is resource, not a constraint..!!"

tata...Satish

1 Comments:

  • At 11:42 AM, Blogger Satish Udayagiri said…

    Amazing stuff Glo..I am gonna keep the log from tomorrow till next friday to see how i am spending my time...

    thanks..Satish

     

Post a Comment

<< Home