The Lord Of Myself

Twinkle, twinkle little star...!! Shoot for the stars, even if you miss those you'll reach the moon.

Sunday, July 19, 2009

New Blog: B+T!

I will soon be starting a new blog, focusing mainly on business & technology - not on their marriage or divorce, but on how tightly they are coupled in this digital world and how important it is for the 21st century leaders to understand this stuff...

I am a novice myself in this field - but I shall share what i know and let's learn together in this fascinating sphere!

However, I will continue to write this current blog with the same objective of sharing on what i am learning from life - sort of diary & perspective sharing!

tata...Satish

P.S: Any suggestions to name the new blog???

2 Comments:

  • At 11:05 PM, Anonymous Lokesh said…

    The lord of Business Technology

     
  • At 2:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home