The Lord Of Myself

Twinkle, twinkle little star...!! Shoot for the stars, even if you miss those you'll reach the moon.

Thursday, November 23, 2006

Am I...

..really the lord of myself? I am trying to be a bit philosophical here after a long time and i guess it is worth it. This question requires serious introspection to answer in a realistic way and i am hoping to use my next few days of term break to sit down, garner my thoughts, and more importantly, listen to them!! I promise to share the findings soon :)

Tata..Satish.

P.S: In case, you wondering why i am doing this? Apart from the luxury of the term-break, I really want to reinforce my goals, plans for future, and the direction i am heading . They need not be rigid, but i should be having a clear idea of them to be flexible!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home